Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The End of The Tunnel

The last two days have been pretty emotional for me. I'm not going to share the catalyst, because that's for me, but I do want to share some things with you guys.

Most of my adult life I was lost in the dense for of fear, uncertainty, anger, a lot of negative emotions. There were times I was convinced I would never make it through. I thought I was lost forever like some poor girl in Goblin King's Labyrinth. Cancer, the bad health of a loved one, death, so much death. They tell you all things heal with time, I'm still not sure about that, but you can get passed all things with time.

Life has been trying to tell me lately that I am on the right path, and I don't just mean Buddhism. Every doubt I've had something has popped up to say, "Hey, you're doing it right. You've got this. It's ok." It's time for me to start listening.

When I started this blog I did it to pay it forward. An extremely random person, in an even more random way, had completely changed things for me and I wanted to let the universe know I appreciated it, so I wrote my first blog. It's been almost six months since that first blog and that girl writing that first blog is nearly unrecognizable to me.

Yesterday, for some reason, it was like it all hit me. I finally made it out of the long dark tunnel and into all the warm light I could ever want. I've been through the fire, the ice, up the mountain and down again, down into the deepest depths, and I'm still here. I'm still whole. I finally found myself again.

Don't ever give up. I don't care how hard things are, how beat down you feel,  never give up.

Angry Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment